Re: commit: ldap/servers/slapd/slapi slapi_utils.c

I note that when running with LDAP_SLAPI #defined
but with no plugin, test 004 (modify) fails; I fixed
some major failure reasons (supposedly NULL mod_[b]values
when creating/destroying modifications).  I also
note that in such case (no plugin when slapi is defined)
there's a terrible overhead; one could think of
redesigning the [SL]API in order to set the modification
list as is, and turn it into a modification array
only if a plugin is actually triggered.

Ando.

--
Pierangelo Masarati