HEADS UP: SLAPI

I have just committed a fix which harmonises the slapi_ch_free()
API with the Netscape SLAPI.

Additionally, plugin return value semantics are also harmonised
with Netscape:

1. Plugins never return LDAP result codes, instead they return a
   small integer (0 or -1, others for special cases)
2. Preoperation plugins can abort processing by returning a non-
   zero value to the frontend
3. Postoperation plugins never abort processing (all are called)
   and their return values are ignored

One thing left to fix here is to allow a postoperation plugin
to retrieve the backend result code from the parameter block
by querying SLAPI_RESULT_CODE. This could be set in the
operation-specific parameter block in send_ldap_result().

-- Luke

--
Luke Howard | PADL Software Pty Ltd | www.padl.com