RE: OPENLDAP_REL_ENG_2_1 testing

That's libtool being silly. You see it at its worst when building Heimdal,
every library has dependencies on all the ones before it, and they and all
their dependencies get added to the link line. I don't recall if newer
versions of libtool filter out the duplicates or not, I've hacked mine to do
so. Otherwise on a slow machine it takes 2-3 times longer to link/build.