RE: "Allow backup" extended operation

Kurt sent out a note about this a couple weeks ago. Here's the main point:

So, instead of a candidate filter of:
     (&(scope=DN)(|(objectClass=alias)(user-filter))

we need to have:
     (&(|(scope=DN1)(scope=DN2)...)(user-filter))

where the DNs of the scope part are determined by a prior
recursive algorithm doing:
     (&(scope=DN)(objectClass=alias))

where this algorithm is sensitive to subordinate/superior
relationships between DNs.
<<<<
So basically in search_candidates we need to call a recursive function
"alias_candidates" that builds the list of aliased scope DNs.