Re: LCUP in OpenLDAP 2.1

Currently, the first cut of the persistent search and the synchronization
(only the server part) is included in HEAD.
Because of some remaining issues regarding the convergence model of LCUP,
the current design is limited and not meant to be complete.
The persistent search part of LCUP will be provided first,
because it is easier to achieve a reasonable convergence between server and
client.
- Jong

Jong Hyuk Choi
IBM Thomas J. Watson Research Center - Enterprise Linux Group
P. O. Box 218, Yorktown Heights, NY 10598
email: jongchoi@us.ibm.com
(phone) 914-945-3979    (fax) 914-945-4425   TL: 862-3979

Ugen <ugen@xonix.com> on 12/05/2002 09:25:49 AM