Re: back-sql using OCI interface

Eric,

I'm afraid Dmitry is not developing back-sql any more
(Dmitry, please correct me!). I've been following back-sql
recently, and ported it to current release code,
so I suggest you have a look at current backend API, which
changed significantly from 2.0, and use CVS HEAD code
instead of current release code, if you are willing to
sumbit your backend for inclusion in OpenLDAP.

There are a few issues I came up with while upgrading
back-sql, but I don't have time to work on that with
the required continuity. Maybe we can discuss this
and try to make both back-sql and back-oci grow together.

Pierangelo.

Dr. Pierangelo Masarati               | voice: +39 02 2399 8309
Politecnico di Milano                 | mailto:pierangelo.masarati@polimi.it
via La Masa 34, 20156 Milano, Italy   | http://www.aero.polimi.it/~masarati