RE: openldap on AIX 4

Yes, that was mainly on my mind. I've committed the change for back-bdb. I
think a parallel change is needed in libldbm/ldbm.c but I don't know if there
are any BDB version dependencies on the db_env_set_func_malloc call.

(What, you mean commercial vendors will use bandaid solutions and call that a
major upgrade? Naawwwww.....)