RE: Pthreads detection

Yep. Well, the new stuff works fine on Linux/LinuxThreads and Solaris 2.8,
both are detected as Final with no trouble. The OS/390 Draft 6 is also
detected properly. If anyone has any oddball systems to try, please do. I'd
venture to guess that it will work correctly with any Pthreads implementation
Draft 4 onward.