[Date Prev][Date Next]
typo in servers/slapd/tools/Makefile.in
- To: openldap-devel@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: typo in servers/slapd/tools/Makefile.in
- From: Ian Logan <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2002 08:13:17 -0600
- Content-disposition: inline
- User-agent: Mutt/1.4i
While playing with HEAD to test some other things, I noticed
the following problem.
On friday servers/slapd/charray.c was removed from HEAD with the comment that
the code now uses ldap_charray instead of charray.
But in tools/Makefile.in there is still a dependency on ../charray.o
which needs to be removed.
Removing it lets the build finish, and it passes all the usual tests.
Information and Communication Technologies
New Mexico State University
Email: email@example.com Phone: 505-646-6034 Fax: 505-646-4560