Inconsistent logging in filterindex.c

Even with a low logging level (768) I am getting some trace entries:

Aug  9 09:42:31 cat slapd[89767]: <= bdb_equality_candidates: index_param failed (18)

These come from servers/slapd/back-bdb/filterindex.c
where it seems that some log statements use LDAP_DEBUG_ANY where
LDAP_DEBUG_FILTER or even LDAP_DEBUG_TRACE would be more appropriate.

The use of '=>' and '<=' markers seems inconsistent in that file too.
Is there a convention for how log statements should be written?

Andrew
|        Andrew.Findlay@skills-1st.co.uk       +44 1628 782565        |