URGENT: Help on authentication of Mail Server

Hello Everyone:

My apology if anyone thinks that this question of mine is not an OpenLDAP
application.

Anyway, I have a Netscape Directory Server (NDS v4.13)installed in Machine
A, and for my iPlanet Messaging Server (iMS v5.1) is on Machine B.

I have already setup both application, and the only problem is the iMS is
not authenticating on the NDS eventhough I have already pointed out the
LDAP connection on my NDS.

How can I solved this problem. Any suggestions and opinions would higly
appreciated.

Hope to hear from you guys....

Thanks and more power.....

Regards,