RE: Re[2]: OpenLDAP 2.x To Do List: back-bdb

I guess a pointer to the BDB docs in general would be a good idea.

> Second, do You find reasonable to implement the following BDB

I personally would rather not implement any more BDB options in the slapd
code.
The BDB library already has its own config file parser. It may be less
convenient
to force admins to manage a separate config file, but the BDB library always
looks
for it (DB_CONFIG) and its values always override anything set by the API
calls
anyway. Also, anything we add will need to be documented, and I see little
point
in writing documentation that just echoes what's already in the BDB guides.

At most I'd include some text to the effect of "there are a number of tuning
options that should be configured to get optimal performance with this
backend;
consult the BDB docs for tuning details."