[Date Prev][Date Next]
LDAP Client Development
- To: Open LDAP Development <openldap-devel@OpenLDAP.org>
- Subject: LDAP Client Development
- From: Christian Cypert <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 14:47:14 -0500
- User-agent: Microsoft-Outlook-Express-Macintosh-Edition/5.02.2022
Sorry for such a newbie question, but our company is looking into creating a
simple LDAP client. I've downloaded the 2.1.3 SDK, but I cannot seem to find
any information on how to create an LDAP client. Most of what I have found
is specific to the Server.
So my two questions are:
1. Where can I find documentation that would cover creating an LDAP client?
2. Are there libraries/code (I did find source code, but no documentation to
go with it) that we can use to incorporate in to our own code that also
contains documentation on how to use the code?
Thanks for any help,
Christian Cypert firstname.lastname@example.org
4D & WebSTAR Plug-in Evangelist http://www.4D.com/
***** Introducing 4D Mail *****
***** The easy, complete mail server solution for any business *****
***** Aggressive spam blocking, virus scanning, and more *****
***** <http://www.4D.com/4DMail> *****