OS/390, EBCDIC

I've pretty much completed the commits for this port. Build instructions are
in
the FAQ-o-Matic at http://www.openldap.org/faq/data/cache/719.html

I sent a note regarding ITS#1960; I have not yet investigated a solution for
this
crash. You will not get a working slapd until this matter is resolved. (I
built
by going back a rev or two on ucgendat.c and ucdata.c to avoid the crash,
plus the
lutil_progname patch etc.)

There are some limitations on the code in liblutil/stdio.c; suggestions for
improvement are welcome.