string.h vs strings.h

Currently in <ac/string.h> we include either <string.h> or <strings.h>
(there's an
#if/#elif to select these). I've run into a platform that has both, and I
need to
include both to get a full set of declarations for the string functions.

Does anyone know of any platforms that provide both string.h and strings.h
where a conflict would be caused by including both?