Re: slapd crash

On Wednesday 10 July 2002 05:34, Kurt D. Zeilenga wrote:
> Same here.  That is, we assume the Kerberos V library is
> threadsafe.  Heimdal works.

>From discussion on the krbdev list, the MIT Kerberos library is definitely
_not_ thread safe, even when built with -D_REENTRANT_. Some folk are working
on patches to make it safe, providing only one thread uses a particular
Kerberos context at any one time, but the timescale for these is unclear.

Cheers,

Simon.

--
Simon Wilkinson            <simon@sxw.org.uk>          http://www.sxw.org.uk
"If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught