[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: back-sql won't compile in openldap-2.1.2 (ITS#1920)
- To: openldap-devel@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: back-sql won't compile in openldap-2.1.2 (ITS#1920)
- From: "Kurt D. Zeilenga" <Kurt@OpenLDAP.org>
- Date: Tue, 09 Jul 2002 18:01:25 -0700
- In-reply-to: <200207031429.g63ETrek036655@galois.openldap.org>
At 07:29 AM 2002-07-03, email@example.com wrote:
> It looks as if somebody made major changes to an API,
>but didn't propagate the changes to back-sql.
Yes, it looks like back-sql code is suffering from some
bit rot. I intend to remove it from the distribution
until its repaired. Patches welcomed. Submit as
usual (see http://www.openldap.org/devel/contributing.html).