From: "Kervin L. Pierre" <kervin@blueprint-tech.com>
Subject: Re: simple paged results ( rfc2696 ) - has anyone look at this?
To: "Caines, Max" <Max.Caines@wlv.ac.uk>
Cc: openldap-devel <openldap-devel@OpenLDAP.org>
Date: Tue, 09 Jul 2002 12:44:44 -0400

yes, that would be great if I could see that code thanks.

--Kervin

Caines, Max wrote:

Yes. I wrote an implementation of the client side of simple paged results a bit ago, and tested it pretty thoroughly with MS AD, which is

the only server I know that uses paging. I wrote it for use with NSS LDAP, but I did intend to offer it to the OpenLDAP developers - just
haven't got round to it. If you are interested, I'll post the code - it's one extra source file plus some changes to ldap.h.