[Date Prev][Date Next]
RE: simple paged results ( rfc2696 ) - has anyone look at this?
- To: "openldap-devel" <openldap-devel@OpenLDAP.org>
- Subject: RE: simple paged results ( rfc2696 ) - has anyone look at this?
- From: "Caines, Max" <Max.Caines@wlv.ac.uk>
- Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2002 11:03:07 +0100
- Content-class: urn:content-classes:message
- Thread-index: AcIm/KtEyrYVVuDARjybk3zGR/nvXwAMqcCA
- Thread-topic: simple paged results ( rfc2696 ) - has anyone look at this?
Yes. I wrote an implementation of the client side of simple paged results a bit ago, and tested it pretty thoroughly with MS AD, which is the only server I know that uses paging. I wrote it for use with NSS LDAP, but I did intend to offer it to the OpenLDAP developers - just haven't got round to it. If you are interested, I'll post the code - it's one extra source file plus some changes to ldap.h.
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Kervin L. Pierre [mailto:email@example.com]
> Sent: 09 July 2002 04:24
> To: openldap-devel
> Subject: simple paged results ( rfc2696 ) - has anyone look at this?
> I'm looking an application that may need this. Actually,
> paged results
> or virtual list views, but I'm guessing RFC2696 would be
> easier between
> the two.
> Has anyone looked at this as yet? I may take a stab at this, so it
> would be nice not to have to start from scratch.
> Any info would be appreciated.