[Date Prev][Date Next]
simple paged results ( rfc2696 ) - has anyone look at this?
- To: openldap-devel <openldap-devel@OpenLDAP.org>
- Subject: simple paged results ( rfc2696 ) - has anyone look at this?
- From: "Kervin L. Pierre" <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2002 23:24:08 -0400
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.1a+) Gecko/20020630
I'm looking an application that may need this. Actually, paged results
or virtual list views, but I'm guessing RFC2696 would be easier between
Has anyone looked at this as yet? I may take a stab at this, so it
would be nice not to have to start from scratch.
Any info would be appreciated.