Re: disable password hash

thanks for the clarification,

But my problem remains because slapd insist on hashing the userpassword attribute when users are added. This will cause me to have to do an extra modify to user accounts with every add, in my situation this is more trouble than it sounds like.

I would like to have slapd *not* hash the userpassword attribute, and just store the value recieved unencrypted, just like any other attribute. Is this possible?