RE: referral mess in HEAD

> So, my fix for the ldapsearch hang is wrong, and there's something else
> going on as well with V2/V3 mixing, and some referrals don't get
> chased (due
> to my hang patch I believe). Helpful ideas, anyone?

Backing out my patch in libldap/result.c (compile 1.66 instead of 1.67) I
get
 ldapsearch -C -x
 -H ldap://:20389
   -b o=airbus		correct
   -b o=eg,o=airbus     correct
   -b ou=bremen,o=eg,o=airbus		returns branch then hangs
   -b ou=hamburg,o=eg,o=airbus	returns branch then hangs
 -H ldap://:10389
   -b o=airbus		correct
   -b o=eg,o=airbus	correct
   -b ou=bremen,o=eg,o=airbus		correct
   -b ou=hamburg,o=eg,o=airbus	correct
 -H ldap://:390
   -b o=airbus		returns tree then hangs
   -b o=eg,o=airbus	correct
   -b ou=bremen,o=eg,o=airbus		correct
   -b ou=hamburg,o=eg,o=airbus	returns branch then hangs
 -H ldap://:389