[Date Prev][Date Next]
- To: <openldap-devel@OpenLDAP.org>
- Subject: Querying ldap
- From: "Civita, Luigi " <Luigi.Civita@getronics.com>
- Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 13:25:07 +0200
- Content-class: urn:content-classes:message
- Thread-index: AcHmAZQOUCp0hl/HQOCDTRvxMUJiQAAAGGGQ
- Thread-topic: Welcome to openldap-devel
I am trying to query my ldap using the ole db provider.
I need to obtain all the users of a group.
I use the following query:
szSql="select uniqueMember from 'LDAP://servername:389/cn=groups,dc=intesasgr,dc=it' where objectClass='*' and cn='pfp'"
where pfp is a defined group.
I always obtain one row, even the group contains more rows.
Where am I wrong?
I thank you in advance for your replay.