The NULL backend

To my horror, I've just realized that slapd has no equivalent of
/dev/null.  We can't have that, you know.  So here I proudly present:
The NULL backend.
- Searches return success but no entries.
- Compares return compareFalse.
- Updates return success (unless readonly is on) but do nothing.
- Binds fail unless the database option "bind on" is given.
  The "bind" option is "off" by default.

I'm eagerly awaiting user feedback, such as any reason why this might be
useful for something:-)

Patch:            http://folk.uio.no/hbf/OpenLDAP/back-null.txt
OpenLDAP version: cvs HEAD, as of 2002-04-04

--
Hallvard