RE: [dev_ldap] RE: back-perl and password/user synchronization

back-perl doesn't use perl's thread support, it uses a mutex to serialize
all access to the perl interpreter. Therefore you only need one instance of
the interpreter, and you don't need a threaded perl library. I think you're
beginning to see the nightmare I was referring to. It sure would have been
nice if someone
had spent some time designing it...