Problems with SSL

I am having two other problems now. First, I am not able to connect using SSL (certificate issued by Thawte). This works perfectly if I downgrade to the 2.0.23 version of OpenLDAP. I am seeing the following in the debug (level 1) log:

******************** TLS trace: SSL_accept:before/accept initialization TLS trace: SSL_accept:SSLv3 read client hello A TLS trace: SSL_accept:SSLv3 write server hello A TLS trace: SSL_accept:SSLv3 write certificate A TLS trace: SSL_accept:SSLv3 write server done A TLS trace: SSL_accept:SSLv3 flush data TLS trace: SSL_accept:error in SSLv3 read client certificate A TLS trace: SSL_accept:error in SSLv3 read client certificate A connection_get(12): got connid=0 connection_read(12): checking for input on id=0 TLS trace: SSL_accept:SSLv3 read client key exchange A TLS trace: SSL_accept:SSLv3 read finished A TLS trace: SSL_accept:SSLv3 write change cipher spec A TLS trace: SSL_accept:SSLv3 write finished A TLS trace: SSL_accept:SSLv3 flush data connection_get(12): got connid=0 connection_read(12): checking for input on id=0 ber_get_next TLS trace: SSL3 alert read:warning:bad certificate ber_get_next on fd 12 failed errno=11 (Resource temporarily unavailable) ********************

Any ideas? I would appreciate some pointers on these. Thanks!

Tony

* Anthony Brock                                         abrock@georgefox.edu *
* Director of Network Services                         George Fox University *