RE: back-bdb quirk?

Then, it may be a db4 problem.
As I replied to Pierangelo early this month,
increasing BDB_IDL_DB_SIZE seemed to solve
the cursor open-close mismatch problem
upon txn_prepare/txn_commit.
Anyway, it's great to have the new one...
- Jong

Jong Hyuk Choi
IBM Thomas J. Watson Research Center - Enterprise Linux Group
P. O. Box 218, Yorktown Heights, NY 10598
email: jongchoi@us.ibm.com
(phone) 914-945-3979    (fax) 914-945-4425   TL: 862-3979

"Howard Chu" <hyc@highlandsun.com> on 03/20/2002 05:08:24 PM