[Date Prev][Date Next]
why no support for dmalloc?
- To: openldap-devel <openldap-devel@OpenLDAP.org>
- Subject: why no support for dmalloc?
- From: Kervin Pierre <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2002 19:04:24 -0500
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:0.9.9) Gecko/20020310
I noticed that there is no support for dmalloc as a configuration option
in openldap. I looked in configure.in and saw that it is deprecated for
Can't we have both and make the configure flags mutually exclusive?
Secondly, I can't find a homepage or documenation on csrimalloc package
anywhere. Does anyone have a link?
http://linuxquestions.org/ - Ask linux questions, give linux help.
http://splint.org/ - Write safe C code. splint source-code analyzer.