[Date Prev][Date Next]
- To: openldap-devel@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: ValuesReturnFilter implementation
- From: Mikhail Sahalaev <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2002 11:18:49 +0000
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:0.9.2.1) Gecko/20010901
I have small problem I don't know how to solve and I need your advice.
Following the design you had approved I have added filtering matched
values routine after attribute checking in send_search_entry(). It
deletes values that doesn't match from current entry structure. The
problem is: this entry returns to the cash afterwards and next client
will recieve cutted entry. How to solve this problem? Do not send entry
to the cash if it was changed or, maybe, check if value matched before
putting it to ber and don't touch entry at all. Also its possible to
make copy of the entry before filtering and send to cash this copy
after, but I don't really know how to do it.