ValuesReturnFilter implementation

Kurt,
I'm implementing valuesReturnFilter control ( draft-ldapext-matchedval-05.txt). You so my design draft were I wrote :

"do_search() should pass one more parameter to *_back_search() wich will be the
pointer to valuesReturnFilter or NULL if control does not exist in operation.

Backend search functions have to pass pointer to valuesReturnFilter futher to
send_seach_entry()."

You answered tgat it's a bad idea and I should rather add on more field to "be" structure. Am I right? I'm asking becouse from your letter it was not really clear what structure I should extend.

Mikhail.