RE : Add flag to UTF8normalize and pals to allow accent stripping

> Where did you find the ucisnonspacing(), has that recently been added
to the
> ucdata lib? I can't find it anywhere.

ldap/libraries/liblunicode/ucdata/ucdata.h

> Also, I'm far from sure that it's correct to strip all nonspacing.

Me neither.  I just did a quick and dirty hack that works for me.

> Maybe we should only do it with those specific characters that some of
> you want to treat as equivalent?

To be realy correct I guess it should be language specific.

For example in French most people would expect Noël = Noel,
but Germans might like ö = oe.