RE: partial replication of entries/attributes

I am about to commit a "partial replication" patch to the HEAD.
This patch adds a "attr=<attribute list>" keyword to the replica directive.
If specified, then only attributes in the given list will appear in the
replog
for the given replica. If an operation occurs that doesn't affect any of the
listed attributes, no log is generated.

Since this list affects both adds and modifies, it would be worthwhile to
ensure that "objectclass" is always on this list if it's used at all.
Otherwise you could add an entry that is completely ignored, but later have
a modify come along that references the entry. (The replication would fail
since the slave never saw the add.)