[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: Majordomo results: (no subject)
- To: openldap-devel@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: Majordomo results: (no subject)
- From: Andrew Winkler <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2002 19:18:35 -0500
- References: <200202061847.g16Ilt527623@galois.openldap.org>
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:0.9.2.1) Gecko/20010901
I want to use the shell backend, but I need to be able to feed it using
slurpd. I'm told that the shell backend won't work that way. Can someone
help me understand what needs to be done to make that possible? I have a
team of programmers willing to do the work to implement it. Thanks.
Do You Yahoo!?
Get your free @yahoo.com address at http://mail.yahoo.com