Re: commit: ldap/servers/slapd/back-monitor time.c

"Kurt D. Zeilenga" wrote:
> I think it's odd to use a language tag to indicate timezone.
> You really need to have a TZ tag (or another attribute) or
> just leave it to the client to deal with.

Just playing with it; I was trying to figure out a clean
way to have both times.  Even the "description" attribute
for the timestamp is ugly.  I'll probably end up with
two dedicated attributes: "monitor[Generalized]Time" and

Dr. Pierangelo Masarati               | voice: +39 02 2399 8309
Politecnico di Milano                 |
via La Masa 34, 20156 Milano, Italy   |