Re: ACL Performance (caching on object basis) (ITS#1523)

On Monday, 28. January 2002 22:47, Howard Chu wrote:
> Actually I just deleted my changes because it looked like Stephan was going
> to resubmit something better. Sorry about that, but you can reconstruct
> using the ITS patch and the emailed diff if necessary. Or if you prefer I
> can reconstruct it and commit it, and we can clean it up from there.

> > will you commit this soon? Maybe Stephan can use your reworking
> > as a starting base to play with his ideas.

Hi,

I included your patch into my version of the code, so it will serve as a
basis for the next version.

I don't have time to work on the issue today and tomorrow and I first want to
think over Kurt's remarks from yesterday, so I hope to be able to provide an
updated version by the end of the week.

How do I submit this? Upload it to the OpenLDAP ftp-server and change the url
in the ITS?

Yours
Stephan Siano

--
Stephan Siano                           Mail:  Stephan.Siano@suse.de
SuSE Linux Solutions AG                 Phone: 06196 50951 31