Re: About ldapi://

Howard Chu wrote:
> Note: On most systems the permissions on the socket node are irrelevant. Anyone
> can connect. If you really want access control here, you need to restrict the
> permissions on the directory that contains the socket.

Really? What I noted on my system (I read it somewhere in some man() or
but I can't find any more) is that all that really matters is "w" (on

I'll add that check.

Thanks, Ando.

Dr. Pierangelo Masarati               | voice: +39 02 2399 8309
Politecnico di Milano                 |
via La Masa 34, 20156 Milano, Italy   |