[Date Prev][Date Next]
RE: schema check
- To: "OpenLDAP Devel" <openldap-devel@OpenLDAP.org>
- Subject: RE: schema check
- From: "Fu, Jack" <JFu@NetSilicon.com>
- Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 14:39:02 -0500
- Content-class: urn:content-classes:message
- Thread-index: AcGaDaiVg6AtO+jiT7696Qggpf9RvQAAIEqQ
- Thread-topic: schema check
I am new to LDAP. Can anyone suggest where I can get some information about objectClass that LDAP support. I have only tested printQueue.
From: Kurt D. Zeilenga [mailto:Kurt@OpenLDAP.org]
Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2002 2:30 PM
To: Pierangelo Masarati
Cc: OpenLDAP Devel
Subject: Re: schema check
At 11:23 AM 2002-01-10, Pierangelo Masarati wrote:
>I note that modifying the "cn=Log,cn=Monitor" entry fails because
>there's no structural objectClass in Monitor entries; what could
>be a reasonable objectClass for Monitor entries?
I suggest something like:
( X.Y.Z NAME 'monitor' MUST cn )
be used with extensibleObject.