which attribute can be used as profile-entity

As a newbie LDAP-user, I'm trying to store an existing
database-structure into an ldap-tree structure.
I have a problem in storing profiles of entities into LDAP.
Also the storing of a groupEntity seems to be a problem for me...
Can anyone out there help me ?
Can anyone tell me which classes, attributes, parameters to use ?

First, the profile problem :

A profile consists of one or more parameter that have a value. The
number of parameters is not fixed, nor the parameter itself.

In the dbms-system the structure was as follows :

table Entity
    EntityID
    ProfileID

table Profile
    ProfileID

table profilesection
    ProfileID
    parameter_name
    parameter_value

Which attribute, objectclass,... can I use to contain these values in an
LDAP-structure.

According to me, the whole LDAP-tree to create should look like this :

e.g.
- Entities
    - Entity1
        - parameter1    -> value1
        - parameter2    -> value2
        - parameter..x   -> value..x
    -Entity2
        - parrameter x -> value x

- Groups
    - group1
        -Entity1
        -Entity2
        -Entityx

The group problem :

How about a group that can contain another group ?
(An entity that can recursively conain other entities).

In the dbms, the structure is as follows :

Group
    GroupID
    Name

Group_destination
    groups_source (this is the GroupID)
    groups_destination (this can be any entityID (also a groupID))

In LDAP :

-Entities
    - Groups
        -Group1
            -Group2
            -User9
        -Group2
            -Group9
            -User4
        -Group3
            -Group1

    -e.g. Users
        -User4
            - parameter1    -> value1
            - parameter2    -> value2
            - parameter..x   -> value..x
        -User5
            :

So :
-Group1 consists of Group2, User9, Group4, User4
-Group2 consists of Group9, User4
-Group3 consists of Group1, Group2, User9

Thanks

Pol