Re: commit: ldap/servers/slapd schema_init.c

On Wed, Dec 05, 2001 at 11:29:58AM -0800, Kurt D. Zeilenga wrote:
> My suggestion is that dnNormalize do as much normalizing as
> possible such that dnMatch can be strcmp() [or UTF8cmp()].
>
> Does this answer you questions?

Sounds okay to me. Doesn't quite answer my questions, but let's
not waste more time on that now. Think I should do some reading
and thinking before I say more. Maybe we could talk a little bit
about this and other things next week if time allows. We'll see...

Stig