Re: commit: ldap/servers/slapd schema_init.c

"Kurt D. Zeilenga" wrote:
> BTW, I have no problem with you making this new code
> the default as soon as you believe works reasonably.
> Others should take this as a call to test the new
> code now or possibly suffer later.

See my last commit. Now I'm off for a couple of days
(long weekend for my town's saint), so I don't feel
comfy in making this stuff the default.  Let's see
next week ...

Dr. Pierangelo Masarati               | voice: +39 02 2399 8309
Politecnico di Milano                 |
via La Masa 34, 20156 Milano, Italy   |