Re: Segmentation fault when loading a schema...

Quoting Pierangelo Masarati <masarati@aero.polimi.it>:

> Turbo Fredriksson wrote:
> >
> > This is a modified Debian GNU/Linux package, v2.0.14-1...
> >
> > So, what might be wrong with the objectclass?
> >
> > (not using this schema 'works' fine, ie slurpd starts perfectly..)
>
> Same happened to me on a production machine with a pretty
> old release (2.0.7 or 2.0.11, I think); i fixed it not
> including schema files when launching slurpd; then I didn't
> happen to find the time to dig into the code.

I've been using 2.0.7 quite a while now, and it have worked flawlessly!

I've been trying to upgrade the machine for two-three months now, but every
version have segfaulted for me...

This time I got irritated, and desided to dig deeper on why! :)

--
 Turbo     __ _     Debian GNU     Unix _IS_ user friendly - it's just
 ^^^^^    / /(_)_ __  _   ___  __  selective about who its friends are