[Fwd: Re: OpenLDAP / PostgreSQL]

This is not what I am asking.
>From your example and the filter, the person Mitya Kovalev passes
the filter. Therefore, the result for ldapsearch give
the following:

dn: cn=Mitya Kovalev,o=sql,c=RU
cn: Mitya Kovalev
sn: Mitya Kovalev
telephoneNumber: 332-2334
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
telephoneNumber: 222-3234
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
objectClass: person

>From this result, the telephone number 332-2334 is stilled
returned with the result. But this telephone number does not
match the search filter.

I want to have a search filter which selects
the qualified object class  AND only the qualified
attributes.

In other words,I only want to display the phone number 222-3234.

The reason why I am asking for filtering attributes because
I want to reduce the data volume in an object.

Thank you.

Dantong