RE: Problems with openldap with oracle as backend

Make sure that your create_person stored proc in metadata matches with
column types properly (for persons table).  Also, create_person stored proc
should return appropriate id for back-sql to process as shown in testdb...
stored proc.

Rajen Damani
TimesTen Performance Software
http://www.timesten.com