Re: Regex-based per op_ndn time/size limits

I'd also like to implement generic rules on operations;
i think I saw a post a long time ago about something
like this: control some operations (say search
filters or so) based on op_ndn. For instance, I need
to deny searches with wildcards to anonymous or
unprivileged users, or to allow wildcards only within
indexed attributes. This should be implemented at the
backend side. Is anybody aware of rfcs or i-drafts
on the subject?

Pierangelo.

--
Dr. Pierangelo Masarati    mailto:ando@sys-net.it