[Fwd: Characters in DN]

--
Dr. Pierangelo Masarati               | voice: +39 02 2399 8309
Politecnico di Milano                 | mailto:masarati@aero.polimi.it
via La Masa 34, 20156 Milano, Italy   | http://www.aero.polimi.it/~masarati

--- Begin Message ---
"David A. Cooper" wrote:

> OK. I have modified the code to be more conformant with draft-ietf-ldapbis-dn-05.txt. Now, the '=' character is not escaped in the normalized string, and '#' is only escaped if it is the first character in an attribute value. I also added a note at the beginning of servers/slapd/dn.c listing the functions in that module that I wrote and specifying that that code is in the public domain (i.e., it is not subject to copyright).
>
> A new patch file is now available for download from http://csrc.nist.gov/pki/testing/openLDAP_contrib.html.
>
> If you have any other suggestions for changes to the code, please let me know.

I committed your change to HEAD, following
Kurt's instructions; it will be available shortly.

Thanks for contributing.

--
Dr. Pierangelo Masarati               | voice: +39 02 2399 8309
Politecnico di Milano                 | mailto:masarati@aero.polimi.it
via La Masa 34, 20156 Milano, Italy   | http://www.aero.polimi.it/~masarati

--- End Message ---