Re: Problem when using ldap_rename_s (ITS#1184)

I committed a couple of patches that make back-ldbm honor '+'
concatenated attrs in adding/deleting attrs when modifying the
rdn. It needs -DMULTIATTRVAL_RDN in back-ldnm/Makefile to compile.

It worked in simple cases, I didn't do an exaustive check.
All the modrdn stuff seems to be somewhat fragile, because
changes are made and tested step by step and there's no rollback
mechanism.

If it works fine, I can apply the same changes to back-bdb.

PS: Note that this breaks slapd/tools because they cannot resolve
the slap_mods_free() function; it should be moved to some library.
Kurt, what fix do you suggest?

Ando