look at www.open.com.au . they have excellent radius server.
orhan alkan

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-openldap-devel@OpenLDAP.org
[mailto:owner-openldap-devel@OpenLDAP.org]On Behalf Of TNS Consultant 31
Sent: Wednesday, July 04, 2001 1:20 PM
To: 'OpenLDAP-devel@OpenLDAP.org'
Subject: TACACS & LDAP

Hello !

While I was looking for a ldap/tacacs solution I found an article
(dated Thu, 26 Aug 1999 ) in the openldap-general mailinglist
where Adrianus Warmenhoven stated that he had a running solution.

I tried to connect him via e-mail but it seems that his account has
been deleted.

I would be interested in this solution especially in the source code
for which I would like to ask everybody reading this.

So if there is somebody out there who received the source back in
August 1999 from Adrianus I would be happy if this person gets in
contact with me, thank you.

Thanks for your support
Markus Preller

Markus Preller