[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: moddn (ITS#1192)
- To: OpenLDAP Devel <openldap-devel@OpenLDAP.org>
- Subject: Re: moddn (ITS#1192)
- From: Ralf Haferkamp <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2001 15:23:55 +0200
- Content-disposition: inline
- In-reply-to: <200106071756.f57Huhj33579@galois.openldap.org>; from Kurt@OpenLDAP.org on Thu, Jun 07, 2001 at 05:56:43PM +0000
- References: <200106071756.f57Huhj33579@galois.openldap.org>
- User-agent: Mutt/1.3.16i
Do you know how much effort it would be to implement subtree modrdn? We
probably need this feature here.
Can you give me some hints were the changes have to be done?
On Thu, Jun 07, 2001 at 05:56:43PM +0000, Kurt D. Zeilenga wrote:
> I am not aware of any plans to implement subtree rename
> in back-ldbm. Until it's implemented, returning a error
> is the proper action.