Re: how to unsubscribe

As indicated in the headers of each and every list
message sent to you,

If your mailer doesn't support such URLs, simply send
a message to <openldap-devel-request@OpenLDAP.org> with
the body containing solely the word "unsubscribe".

If that fails for some reason, you should contact
<postmaster@openldap.org>.  Be sure to provide
sufficient detail so that they can assist you in
unsubscribing.  As the postmaster is a very busy
individual, don't expect rapid response.