Re: Incorporating md5-BSD-style passwd-hash in openldap

On Fri, 4 May 2001, Kurt D. Zeilenga wrote:

Kurt> Given that I won't have time to write something like this
Kurt> for quite some time, I was hoping someone else would
Kurt> volunteer. :-)

	No problem, you find your volunteer! Now please give some hints!
(I asked a few questions on the first post)
	Basically what I need to now other that what I asked before
is where are parsing functions in order to extract the new config
paramenter.

--
	Paulo Matos